In San Jose Iturbide, GUANAJUATO, MX
SCHERDEL Wiesauplast de Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., located in San Jose Iturbideo, Guanajuato. Since beginning of 2022 a strong partner of the SCHERDEL Group with Headquarters in Marktredwitz in the state of
Bavaria, Germany. We are currently managed by the fourth generation of the founding family with
sales and manufacturing activities at 42 sites in various European countries, North and South America and in
Asia. SCHERDEL is strongly value driven and has a long track record of caring for our associates in many ways.
- Leading the Toolshop Leader, Tool Development, Process Development and Design Engineering
- Responsible for monitoring of new projects with the focus on the technical progress
- In charge of developing training and improvement concepts
- Develop international tooling procurement relationships
Active collaboration in the implementation and improvement of the existing standardization for injection molding machines and molds
Support in the approval of tools and equipment from suppliers, both in Mexico and internationally
Maintaining close contact with the Operations Manager to improve current processes
- BSME or equivalent required, major in plastics of Production systems preferred.
- Several years of experience in injection molding production combined with excellent process knowledge.
- Experience with plastics production in Mexico.
- Good knowledge of Spanish and English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Independent and self-reliant way of working.
Willingness to travel to attend external prototyping, nationally and internationally.
Good knowledge of MS Office package as well as experience with MES / BDE - systems.
- Good knowledge in product development / project management.
We are looking forward to your application!