IN MUSKEGON, MI
SCHERDEL Sales & Technology, Inc., located in Muskegon, MI since 1999, with a Metro Detroit
office in Brighton, MI, is a subsidiary of SCHERDEL GmbH, located in Marktredwitz in the state of
Bavaria, Germany. We are currently managed by the fourth generation of the founding family with
sales and manufacturing activities at 42 sites in various European countries, North and South America and in
Asia. SCHERDEL is strongly value driven and has a long track record of caring for our associates in many ways.
The Management Trainee will be part of SCHERDEL’s international team. The Management Trainee will gain knowledge of the SCHERDEL processes at the head office located in Marktredwitz in German, as well as in Muskegon, MI.
This international experience will consist of two modules. First, the Management Trainee will be located in Marktredwitz and Marienberg Germany for 12 to 18 months training as a management assistant in the head office and several regional manufacturing facilities. After this time, the Management Trainee will transfer to Scherdel Sales and Technology (SST) located in Muskegon, MI. At SST, the position will support the CEO of SCHERDEL North America on projects and day-to-day business activities.
- Organize, define, and coordinate activities and measurables with department heads, managers, and employees and determine necessary resources for projects
- Coordinate projects by utilizing project management tools, as well as creation of metrics/KPI’s and report project results
- Support the planning processes and strategic-conceptualization
- Collaborate with the headquarters in Germany and designated project leaders
- Observe and maintain documentation regarding quality and environmental requirements for SCHERDEL, as well as customers
- Works according to Scherdel's quality and environmental system requirements, and customer quality requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Understanding of cross-departmental processes
Bachelor’s Degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or related field, required. Master’s Degree, preferred
2 - 5 years in a management position, required
- international experience, preferred
- Ability to be flexible and work in a high stress environment
- Must work well individually, as well as on a team
- Impeccable math and statistical analysis skills
- Must be comfortable with integrating new technology into an existing business environment
Please contact (231) 777-7774 or email hr.mus@SCHERDEL.com
for all hiring inquiries.
We are looking forward to your application!